Guidelines for Full Paper Submission
1. Papers can be submitted either in English or in Turkish.
2. Papers should be written on A4 sized paper (210x297 mm), 1.5 spaced, justified, font size 12pt in Times New Roman.
3. The margins should be formatted to 4 cm from the left, 2 cm from the right and 3 cm from the headers and footers.
4. The title of the paper should be written single spaced, centered, bold 14pt, all capital letters, in Times New Roman.
5. The paper should include an abstract written single spaced, justified, 12pt in Times New Roman not exceeding 200 words.
6. The full paper must have a cover page containing the author’s name(s) and contact information.
7. Papers submitted in Turkish should have a summary in English at the end, not exceeding 500 words.
8. Full paper should not exceed 20 pages including tables, figures, summary and references (but excluding cover page)
9. Chicago Manual of Style 16th Edition guide should be used for referencing. (See https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/717/01/)